Our activities on behalf of returning troops include:
- Saving and Changing Lives
- Coaching That Post Combat Feelings are Normal
- Teaching and Consulting on Stress, Military Abuse and Combat Trauma Issues
- Providing copies of Sgt. Brandi’s book, the “Warriors Guide To Insanity” through the Warriors Guide Fund, to our combat veterans
Our other activities include:
- Consulting with colleges on becoming “Veteran Friendly”
- Interacting with other veterans groups on dealing with Combat Trauma
More and more when we meet and talk to people they ask how they can help or in some cases how they can contribute money. We’re not making that a primary motive for our work but it does take resources to continue. If you’re so inclined 100 % of your donation will go towards buying the “Warriors Guide To Insanity” for our combat veterans, here’s a way to do that.
TO MAKE A TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATION TO THE “WARRIORS GUIDE FUND”:
Send a check made out to Buffalo Soldiers Society of New Mexico (BSSNM) and you must write “Warrior Books” in the MEMO section of the check so it can be placed in the correct account.
Mail check to:
Ken Doss, Treasurer BSSNM
805 Cagua Drive NE
Albuquerque, NM 87108-1828